Friday, November 28, 2008

How To Quit Smoking Today - A Review By Kirk Saranu

As you well know, quitting smoking is one of the hardest things you will ever do in life. I know this as I was in the same boat as you. I was smoking around 40 a day and let’s just say, I wasn’t at my peak of health. I took the kids to the local park one sunny afternoon to have a game of football and after a couple of minutes I was in a heap on the floor. I knew something had to change, I not only owed it to myself but also my kids to get healthier. I decided that was it and I had to quit smoking!

Now I tried using patches and gum but that just didn’t work as I still missed smoking and ended up just going to the store and throwing the medication in the trash. I knew I had to quit but I was weak willed and needed help.

I stumbled over this site one night on the internet called Quit Smoking Today. It sounded really good but I was a little skeptical about getting ripped off, as there are so many online scams. I finally made the decision and bought the course. This was the best decision I ever made!

The course was a Neuro-Linguistic-Programming or NLP which is a form of Hypnosis. This was 7 months ago and I have not had a cigarette since. All I did was download and listen to the recording once a day for about a week and I had kicked the dirty habit, and no, there's no subliminal messages to make you jump through hoops or something weird!

Another recommendation is the 100% guarantee which will give you peace of mind and the fact that it has a 97.2% success rate.

After quitting I found that I had loads of extra cash so I’ve been saving it for the 7 months for a nice family vacation to Florida. If it wasn’t for the Quit Smoking Today Program this would not have been possible.

Final Verdict:

If you were in the same boat as me and struggling to kick the habit for good, then I recommend you take a look at Quit Smoking Today. It has worked wonders for me, along with many others. To improve your health and save loads of cash just check it out here =>

Quit Smoking Today

0 comments: