Some you may be familiar with and some not. Its never a bad
thing to recap so here goes.
1. Try to reduce your weight by following natural methods as
opposed to artificial methods of taking slimming pills and so
on. Natural weight loss methods include an organic diet
such as whole grain foods, cereals, vegetables, fruits and
2. Stay motivated. As soon as people start making
efforts to reduce their weight, they get tired as they
expect quick results. They lose their motivation and give
up. It must be noted that a slow and steady weight loss
acquired through natural methods is more sustainable in the
3. Avoid fried and fatty foods. Take plenty of fruits and
vegetables every day. Fruits and vegetables are rich in
fibers, vitamins, proteins, antioxidants and minerals. They
are more filling so that your appetite is quelled sooner.
They are also low in calories.
4. Take plenty of water. A normal person should take at
least 8 glasses of water per day depending upon the climate.
If you are overweight, you must try to take more water to
flush down the extra waste and toxic matter in your body. Do
not wait to be thirsty to take water. Keep drinking water in
smaller amounts to keep dehydration away.
5. Keep a watch over your portion size. You should eat only
what is essential for you. In any case, do not over stuff
your tummy just to prevent wastage.
6. Do not skip your breakfast. If you are busy, it is
better to carry an apple, a banana or a pear in your bag and
eat it while you are in the train, or on the move. Just don't
eat nothing, especially for breakfast.
7. Do not skip meals because you are very busy. The best
course is to eat in small quantities so as to balance our
calorie intake throughout the day.
8. Understand food labels and claims. Sometimes we do not
find time to read and understand the details of the food
constituents on the labels of the packages. For example, a
package stating that the content is fat free does not mean
that it is low in calories as well. Note that knowledge is
power that can save you from being cheated.
9. Avoid sugary beverages and drinks. Juices, ice creams or
excessive sugar in your tea and coffee may add up to
needless and harmful calories in your system. Avoid them as
far as possible.
10. Keep a journal of your eating habits. Your journal or a
diary makes you conscious of your eating patterns and helps
you to regulate them. Moreover, you may also note down the
benefits or harmful effects of what you eat. It will help
you to make or maintain healthy changes.
11. Daily exercise can help you to burn the extra fat that
you consume knowingly or otherwise. Consult your doctor or
health specialist about the type of exercise that is
suitable for you. Visit a gym, go walking, jogging, cycling and
other games and sports to burn those extra pounds.
Want to lose 21lbs in 28 days? then go here NOW =>
Warp Speed Fat Loss